Don't be afraid to choose your bridesmaids dresses! Here are some tips to make the process simple and seamless:
1. Ask your maids honest questions about what styles they will feel comfortable in, and what they plan on showing/hiding. For example, if you have a petite maid who is not busty, she may not feel comfortable in something like a halter. In this case, go for something like strapless to help accentuate their figure! long sleeve mermaid wedding dress
2. Location of your wedding is key! if you are having a formal wedding, you may opt for something like satin. If you are having a beach wedding, something more flowy and light will be more comfortable for the wedding,but it will also fit the overall aesthetic much better.
3. Most of the companies that we carry has a broad selection of colors to choose from. If you have a color in mind, go for it! If your maids have different colors in mind, however, you can get around it by doing gradience of shades of, say blues, pinks, or purples.
4. If you have one color in mind, do not be afraid to choose different necklines for your maids! A more bust maid may want a halter, where a less busty maid may want one shoulder. This way, they are buying gowns that will flatter them while still looking consistent.
5. The collections from Christina Wu, Dessy, After Six, and Alfed Sung are beautiful gowns . This year you can find them in lace, chiffon, satin, sequins, etc. Come check them out here in out boutique! Schedule an appointment by calling (401)434-4370 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.