First off, thank you so damn much to Ellen and Pure Joy Catering for setting up last nights bar buyout. I've never had a shift that was more fun with Kayla than this one. I knew it was a wedding after party, what I didn't know was that it was a gay British wedding. Here's a few highlights from the night June Bridals items to wear from china of the wedding
- the dancing never stopped from the moment they came in, till the moment 2 am rolled around
- the music they brought was awesome, had the whole place dancing, including us b ... ehind the bar.
- At some point, someone started stripping on one of the booth tables and it turned into a show. Also, it just seemed like it was bound to happen.
- those of you that know Don know that if he steps foot on a dance floor, your not getting him back. I guess the silver lining is every time we needed something we knew where to find him.
- the one American at the party drank whiskey and coke, EVERYBODY else drank all the Gin and all the Vodka.
- everyone came in dressed like they stepped off the cover of GQ and Maxim, then left with only half the stuff they came in with on.
Jason and Jack, I hope you two the best and also another visit back to SB because that was one hell of a good time. Also, girls with a British accent...never gets old, even if it's just water they want.
" Ello love, can I get a glass of woatah"